Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Fever.

Yay! It's the first day of October today! Two months to go before Christmas. Can't help but be excited. It's my favorite time of the year, ya know. :) Expect me to post my Christmas wish list here next time. Hahaha. Cheers for all the surprises this month may bring! :)

By the way, here's a quote from someone I considered as an inspiration. Truly, Hellen Keller had three good excuses to be a failure: she was deaf, blind, and she was a woman. But this extraordinary person proved that there is no excuse to fail or to be unhappy. Indeed, WE all deserve to be happy and to achieve our dreams in spite of everything. Let's keep that in mind. (Oh yes, I really will especially now that I have to start reviewing again for my exams. HAHAHA. :p) Toodles. :)


"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles."



No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you love me. <3