Sunday, September 27, 2009

Geez, this storm's terrible. Several properties were damaged and worse, lives lost. I really felt sad hearing about families on their roofs with nowhere to go. Wala siyang pinili, mahirap man o mayaman. Even celebrities were severely affected and badly in need of help. It broke my heart watching the news and seeing dead bodies being recovered. WE weren't ready for this. Indeed, it is such a tragic tale.


Today I realized how blessed I am and my family. We weren't that affected. On a positive side, I can't deny how Ondoy gathered the Filipino people and keep that Bayanihan spirit alive. God, I thank you. I understand, You consider this as a wake up call for all of us. With strong faith I believe WE can surpass this.
Let us pray for each other. In times like this, it wouldn't hurt to help. In our own little way, we can effect change. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you love me. <3